We are a family centered, Private Practice, with a goal to support the Therapy and Educational needs of the greater Raleigh, NC area.
We provide valuable Speech Language Therapy and Educational services in Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and Dyscalculia.
Our Speech Therapy is provided by a certified and licensed, experienced professional with both Private Therapy and School Based Experience. Educational Tutoring is provided by an experienced, certified teacher and former administrator in the public school system.
Insurance: Speech Therapy services are often covered by Health Insurance.
We are in-network with the following Insurance companies:
- United Healthcare (United Healthcare Dual Complete)
- UHC Community Plan of North Carolina
- Cigna (Cigna Allegiance, Cigna Commercial)
- Medicaid and Health Choice (We have applied to be in-network with all Medicaid Managed care effective 11/01/2019)
Our family centered approach, provides direct service to the student, and teaching models for the family to incorporate throughout the week.
We provide teens and young adults with life skill communication training and can assist in job skill training through partnerships with local businesses in the Holly Springs and surrounding communities.
- Standardized evaluation tools, with reader friendly evaluation reports, that you can bring to your child's school and advocate for educational services.
- IEP advocacy assistance free of charge to our clients.
- (Educational Services) Face-to-Face and telecommunication options, to facilitate an hour long tutoring session, along with follow-up practice sessions 1-2 x per week.
- (Educational Services) Rigorous learning, with repetition, encourages quick growth in a research-based plan. High energy and multi-sensory learning, not boring, route learning. Multiple grade levels of growth in Reading or Math anticipated. Positive coaching for your child's attitude about learning, their confidence and their educational potential.
- Speech Therapy options for face-to-face or telecommunication therapy, based on a research-based, goal driven, treatment plan of care.
- Members of the International Dyslexia Association and the Council on Exceptional Children. Currently using research based practice, with the best evidence for successful outcomes. This is not a chain learning center. We will provide your child with specific interventions, based on their strengths and weaknesses determined by standardized evaluation tools.
- Making Connections in the Community with nearly 30 combined years of our professional and personal relationships, we will assist your student in overcoming the barriers to their learning. We strive to assist all students to succeed, receive occupational support or internships, apply for grant funding for personal technology/augmentative communication or assistiveware and have community involvement, occupations/technical skills, career or college ready paths.
- We hope to make a network of community members willing to help ALL students succeed. Every family we encounter grows that Community network!
Structured, Multi-Sensory Learning
All therapy and educational tutoring sessions incorporate research based materials, multi-sensory learning strategies, and a hierarchy approach of sound, syllable, to word learning. We promote best practices, give weekly feedback on progress to parents and provide home program materials to facilitate carry over of skills.