As a husband and wife team, former administrator/teacher and a Speech Language Pathologist as well as parents of a child with special needs, we are here to provide valuable Speech Therapy and Educational services. Our research based tutoring gives timely results, and simultaneous advocacy for your child's educational needs. We provide these services at an affordable price, with telecommunication options for the convenience of life's busy schedules (And to avoid the traffic of Holly Springs/Fuquay-Varina/Cary/Raleigh). Our Speech Therapy is provided by a certified and licensed, experienced professional with both Private Therapy and School Based Experience.
We believe in your children! We want them to succeed!
- Standardized evaluation tools, with reader friendly evaluation reports, that you can bring to your child's school and advocate for educational services.
- IEP advocacy assistance free of charge to our clients.
- (Educational Services) Face-to-Face and telecommunication options, to facilitate an hour long tutoring session, along with follow-up practice sessions 1-2 x per week.
- (Educational Services) Rigorous learning, with repetition, encourages quick growth in a research-based plan. High energy and multi-sensory learning, not boring, route learning. Multiple grade levels of growth in Reading or Math anticipated. Positive coaching for your child's attitude about learning, their confidence and their educational potential.
- Speech Therapy options for face-to-face or telecommunication therapy, based on a research-based, goal driven, treatment plan of care.
- The only providers in the Triangle Area with decades of experience, members of the International Dyslexia Association and the Council on Exceptional Children. Currently using research based practice, with the best evidence for successful outcomes. This is not a chain learning center. We will provide your child with specific interventions, based on their strengths and weaknesses determined by standardized evaluation tools.
- Making Connections in the Community with nearly 30 combined years of our professional and personal relationships, we will assist your student in overcoming the barriers to their learning. We strive to assist all students to succeed, receive occupational support or internships, apply for grant funding for personal technology/augmentative communication or assistiveware and have community involvement, occupations/technical skills, career or college ready paths.
- We hope to make a network of community members willing to help ALL students succeed. Every family we encounter grows that Community network!